Silver cast iron saucepans and frying-pans offer healthy and delicious food selections for your kitchen.
- Fireproof, non-stick
- 4 layers of enamel (glass) coating on 100% pure cast iron
- Lifetime use advantage
- Peak taste with equal heat distribution to the food from every point
- Time and energy saving with its delayed cooling feature
- Dishwasher safe, easy cleaning
- Usable on electric stove, gas stove, induction, vitro ceramic, halogen and oven (except microwave oven)
Why Silver cast iron?
- Thermal conduction of Silver cast iron saucepans are perfect, therefore there will be no heat difference between its bottom and lateral parts.
- Due to the fact that it distributes the heat equally as well as rapidly, it is possible to perform a good cooking with lower heats in shorter times.
- Food does not stick and burn inside the pan and saucepans.
- It provides supremacy in terms of cooking meat products. Meat does not lose its delight. Surfaces of pans prevent hands from being burned. It is also possible to cook meat with grilled-taste.
- Vapor originated within the saucepan concentrates thanks to the special Silver lid and is remixed with the food; not only it provides wonderful aroma and savor, but it also protects nutritive value of the food and enables you to cook more healthy foods.
- Internal and external surfaces of the saucepans and pans are enameled. Enamel prevents the saucepans from rust. No bacterial growth is observed.